How can orthodontic treatment help?
At Mint Dental Dr. Atul Singh & his Team is dedicated to creating outstanding, healthy, and beautiful smiles in a warm, patient-focused environment. It is our belief that orthodontics is more than simply straightening teeth, but is about improving our patients’ confidence and lives. We want to join together with you to, working as a team, and create a brighter, healthier smile that will last a lifetime.
At Mint Dental in Lucknow we are dedicated to providing the finest quality orthodontic treatment in a friendly, enjoyable and caring environment. It is our goal to:
Create extremely satisfied patients.
Create wonderful smiles and excellent bites.
Create raving and confident referrals.
Create an enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
What Are Braces?
Braces are used by your orthodontist to help you improve the look and feel of your smile. There are several different types of braces to choose from, including:
- Clear braces
- Ceramic braces
- Traditional metal braces
If I Get Braces, How Long Do I Have to Wear Them?
Do Braces Hurt?
What’s the Best Age to Visit The Orthodontist?
What are the Early Symptoms of Orthodontic Problems?
Have your child open their mouth and let you take a look at their teeth. If you see any signs of crookedness, gaps between the teeth or overlapping teeth, your child may need orthodontic treatment.
Ask your child to bite all the way down while keeping their lips open. Do the front top teeth line up with the bottom? Do the top teeth protrude away from the bottom teeth? Do the top front teeth
cover more than 50% of the bottom teeth? Are the top teeth behind the bottom teeth? All these are indicators for potential orthodontic treatment.
Look at the alignment of your child’s jaw. Does the jaw shift off center when they bite down? If you see any misalignment or shifting of the jaw, your child may have a skeletal problem, which requires early orthodontic intervention.
These are only some of the more obvious symptoms of orthodontic problems.
Can you be too old for braces?
When Is It Too Late to Get Braces?
flossing your teeth regularly is vital. At our dental clinic in Lucknow we also recommend that you check your progress and receive regular cleanings so your teeth won’t accumulate plaque and tartar.
Can I still have braces if I have missing teeth?
How Can I Take Care of My Teeth If I’m Wearing Braces or A Retainer?
- ALWAYS remember to brush your teeth after every meal and floss at least once a day.
- Make sure to use toothpaste that contains fluoride, and ask your orthodontist or family dentist if you need a fluoride rinse. This will help prevent cavities!
- If you take out your retainer to eat, make sure you brush your teeth, floss, and remember to keep it safe in its container so that it does not get lost or broken.
- During your treatment, try to avoid foods with a lot of sugar, which increases the amount of bacteria that grows in your mouth, causing more plaque and possibly cavities.
- Avoid sticky and chewy foods (caramel, chewing gum, gummy bears), hard foods (hard candy, nuts, ice cubes), or any foods that could possibly get stuck in your braces (corn on the cob, soft bagels, ribs, taffy, etc.).
- Be sure to schedule your routine checkups with your family dentist. It is recommended that you continue to visit the dentist every six months.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Atul Singh at Mint Dental call +918795229292 or request an appointment by filling out the form on this page.
A top-rated clinical team
At Mint Dental keeping your smile healthy and beautiful is our top priority! Our Doctors and staff provide you with dental care that is effective, gentle, and customized to meet your specific dental needs.
Our team stays a step ahead of the game with advanced training and dental services to make sure you receive nothing less than the best possible care.